No NFL game is complete without some serious stadium food in the hands (and stomachs) of the spectators. For you gluten-free football fans out there, all hope is not lost! We’ve found and ranked the best stadiums in the country to accommodate YOU this football season.
1. CenturyLink Field, Seattle Seahawks- You won’t feel deprived after checking out all the options here, which include hot dogs, beer, hard cider, and even items from the Flying Apron Bakery in Seattle.
2. Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia Eagles- Get the true Philadelphia experience at “The Philly Stand,” where you can fill up on hot dogs. Other stadium options include iconic cheesesteaks and hoagies, as well as Redbridge beer.
3. M & T Stadium, Baltimore Ravens- Kick your cravings with chicken fingers and sweet potato fries. Redbridge beer and pretzels round out the gluten-free lineup.
4. The Georgia Dome, Atlanta Falcons- You can find barbecue pork sandwiches and pretzel bites at three different stands in this dome.
5. Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego Chargers- Don’t miss the “Gluten-Free Zone” cart, where you can purchase hot dogs, cookies, and candy.
6. New Meadowlands Stadium, New York Giants- Concession stands here boast salads, fruit, bun-less burger platters, and Redbridge beer.
7. Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers- While you may not find a feast, you’ll surely be impressed by the Glutino pretzels and Redbridge beer sold.
8. Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Cold beer here! Redbridge beer is readily available at this stadium.
If college football is more your style, don’t be discouraged. Impressive gluten-free options abound at Michigan Stadium, home of the University of Michigan Wolverines; Ross-Ade Stadium, where you can cheer on the Purdue University Boilermakers; Ohio Stadium aka “The Horseshoe,” stomping grounds of The Ohio State University Buckeyes; and Milan Puskar Stadium, home field of the West Virginia University Mountaineers.