Traveling this Labor Day Weekend? Use the Find Me Gluten Free mobile app to locate gluten-free-friendly businesses wherever you are! Below, we’re walking you through the best ways to search for restaurants as well as highlighting some exciting features you may not know about. Here’s to gluten-free eating!
1. Use the quick access button on the home screen to search for local restaurants “Near Me” or “by Name.”
2. Plan ahead and search for restaurants in the city you’re traveling to before you arrive! On the home screen, slide right to reveal the left menu (or tap the 3 lines top left). Tap “By Address” and type your destination.
3. View your search results by distance, rating or on a map. Tap “By Distance” on the top red bar to change your preferences.
4. “Filter” your results on the top right. To filter by cuisine type, tap “Tag.”
5. Select a business and press “More” on the top right. Tap “Street View” to see the restaurant’s storefront or add the business to your “Favorites” list.
6. View your “Favorites” on a map. On the home screen, slide right to reveal the left menu. Tap “Favorites” and “Map” on the top right.