We are SO excited to introduce some brand new features that make your favorite gluten free mobile app even easier to use! Below is a list of the new additions to Find Me Gluten Free, as well as some helpful screenshots! Make sure your Find Me Gluten Free app is updated in the App Store or Google Play to take advantage of these great features.
1. Added quick access buttons on the home screen to allow for easy searches of restaurants “Near Me” or “by Name.”
2. Improved search for business by name. Now search by the business name and city. For example, “Meatball Shop New York City.”
3. Added new features under “More” button (top right corner). Press “Street View” to see the restaurant’s storefront. Also, add a business to your “Favorites” list.
Once you’ve added a business to your Favorites:
1. Filter by your Favorites when looking at the businesses list. Press the “Filter” button (top right corner), then select “My Favorites.”
2. View a map of your Favorites. Open Favorites by sliding right to reveal the left menu, then select “Favorites.” Select “Map” when looking at the list of your Favorites.